CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.16.2008

The game of 3's

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, & 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

My 3 joys:

Braxton. It is probably no surprise that he has been my ultimate joy in my life. Without him, I really feel that I would have not made it through all those years that I wanted to give up. He kept me going, he gave me hope, he loved me, he is a BLESSING from heaven.

Ayla. Alright, alright. Looking back, I think I now can see just maybe why I was put in as the Young Women's president. I felt pretty awkward at first, however, realized that I truly am just a 12-18 year old young woman myself. Ayla is amazing. She has opened her arms and heart out to me and has truly become one of my best friends. I love talking to her and other than David, no one can make me laugh so hard! I LOVE YOU!

Ben. Ben is the most loving child that I know. No matter who you are, he wants to hug you and be hugged by you. I can just sense that he is such a sweet little soul who has been through quite a lot in his young years. I am so excited to be able to get to know him better and be able to be another adult to love him.

I'm also adding David to this list because I truly have never had so much joy in my life until he walked right into it.

My 3 fears:

Of course, Death. Death of anyone that I love dearly. Children, parents, friends and of course, David. Just when I feel like my life is actually about to take off, I of course worry that something horrible may happen.

I am scared to death of spiders. I hate them ... they are ugly, nasty, creep and scary! I don't understand why they need to be here on the earth, but .... I guess for some reason they do.

For some reason I always fear that I may have somewhere down the road, truly hurt someone's feelings and that I will be held accountable for that. I can just imagine that I was rude and someone fell away from the church or something because of me. I know that that would be their "choice" to do so -- but I still worry.

My 3 goals:

To have a truly happy family that is centered around the gospel. (This would also include getting sealed to David and Ayla in a year)

To always be a good example to those around me who may or may not be watching.

To be successful at whatever I am doing. Be it, church callings, wife, mother, friend, career-woman, etc.

My 3 current obsessions/collections:

DAVID, of course!

French dip sandwiches from Arby's with jalepeno bites & their bronco berry sauce. Mmmmm.

As always, anything crafty. I'm obsessed with finding new cute things to make. (scrapbooking, artsy-fartsy stuff.)

3 surprsing facts about myself:

When a sport doesn't come easy for me to play, I absolutely go insane. I've always been physically active and am somewhat a natural at sports. But, there are a few, that I'm not so great at. Ewwww, that is sooooo frustrating!

I LOVE TO PICK SCABS! SCARS ARE AWESOME.... on me!

I fell off of a 15 foot deck when I was 18 months old onto solid dirt. Didn't break one bone in body, however, I didn't walk for 3 weeks afterward because I was so sore. I also have a knee that will sometimes "lock" in the bent position because of the fall.


I'm not going to tag anyone. But, if you want to, then go right ahead and do so, please. Because it's always fun to read about other people.

0 comments: