CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.15.2008

invitation pic...

Here is the picture we narrowed our invitation down to:




Now I just have to actually get the invitations together. Yeah.... the hard part. I'll show all of you the finished product, though.

6 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

i hope your children get his tan!!! that picture is so pretty. Can he get any tanner??? When did you get your ring?? And how did he give it to you? Take care

Jamie said...

My gosh...it's been awhile! CONGRATS!!! I have been away from the blogging world for so long, I didn't know that you were even close to getting married! I am so very happy for you and wish you the very best! You two make a cute couple!:)

The Shill Spill said...

Very Nice Ria! You picked a Keeper! Way to go! Good luck with getting stuff done. Hope to hear more about it all soon. :)

The Winwards said...

Congrats, I had no idea you were getting married! Sorry, I have been a little busy so I haven't kept up blogging lately. I got married on 08/09. It is a good time of the year. I am so excited for you, congrats again!

Steph said...

Freakin big rock!! :) Good pic!

Kami said...

Hey Congrats!!!! Sorry it's been a while, I've been laid up--post c-section. Anyway, I'm soooo excited for you!!! I hope everything goes well with the planning and wedding. 8's are supposed to be lucky by the way. Atleast to the Chinese--that's why they chose 8-8-08 to start the Olympics. Chinese business men pay to have their phone numbers with the most 8's possible. Just FYI. Anyway, I like 8's, Leo's birthday is 8-8-80!!! Well, congrats again!! Post lots of pictures!!