Yesterday I had yet another LONG day of shopping with mi madre. It was great though, I actually feel like I got most of the stuff we need to make this Friday ... Gr8!
David and my budget right now, is getting *tighter* as you might guess. The boys really need a nice church outfit and we were thinking Ayla might not be able to get a new dress. That just broke my heart! So, I went out -- A WOMAN ON A MISSION!
The good news, I found something VERY dressy and adorable. The great news, her dress was $16.99! (got it at Ross, dress for less) Can you believe that? I am so grateful I went looking. The great news also is that it matches my wedding colors. My main colors are: Brown, dark pink/light pink and green. The dress is brown and pink! It's awesome. So, we'll be able to have her in the dress and put some pink flowers in her hair. I'm SO excited that it is all coming together.
So, yeah, I got the boys' outfits as well. Gosh, it seems like I got more than that done - but, that was a stressful issue, so I'm probably just relieved.
Oh, I did also get the pictures for the display table. :)
I'm so flippin' excited!
Until next time ...
8.05.2008
actually getting somewhere!
Posted by Maria at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Wahoo!!!!
Post a Comment