Okay. I'm finally feeling like I can rest easy now.
I actually returned the boys' outfits. When I bought them, it was a little bit like, let's just get them something! However, today, after a great night's sleep & recharging -- I realized that I didn't really want what I had gotten them. So, I took them back and, VOILA, found the perfect little pants (had a hard time finding ones pleated in the front) and adorable ties. They are going to be so cute.
I know I keep saying that I'm almost done ... but, really, I'm almost done. I think the last thing is shoes for Ayla, which we will get Thursday. Then some limes and lemons sliced to float on the top of the water -- and water.
Wow, could that really be it? That's crazy. My luck, I'll forget something of course. :)
It's also supposed to rain on our big day. Honestly, I'm not upset at ALL. I love the rain. If it was just sprinkling, I would be one happy bride!!! But, most of the showers are expected in the afternoon. :) Yay for us getting married in da mornin'. I believe I've heard somewhere that rain on your wedding day is actually good luck. Anyone else heard that?
Alright, well, I'm off for bed. G'nite!
8.05.2008
Another successful day
Posted by Maria at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment