CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.06.2008

counting hours now

Okay, we are now officially passed the 48 hour mark, so technically -- can't we start counting down the hours?

It was so weird. On my calendar on my phone, I have an event on the 8th. Obviously, that would be my wedding. Well, today at 10:30 my 2 day reminder started ringing. I looked down at my phone and saw the it was reminding me that I had my wedding in two days. So strange!

Still, it doesn't quite seem real to me yet.

So, yeah ... we are down to about 45 hours left! Suh-weeeeeeet!

Debbie (my sister), Ayla and I are having my bachelorette party tonight. We are going to stuff our faces and watch, "how to lose a guy in 10 days!" One of my favs.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Steph said...

Where are the strippers???

Maria said...

Didn't I tell you? David strips all the time. Yeah, him being a painter has it's perks!!! Stripping and painting wood everday:)