CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.22.2007

I'm a SEVEN

I took this quiz today that tells you what type of personality you have. There are only two questions with three answers each and you choose the best one that describes you. You also have to add in if you are male/female and your birthdate. I gave it a shot - and surprisingly, I thought it turned out, quite right. I do think that I am a MORE attentive parent than it says I am. But, maybe Brax would tell you otherwise. Tell me what YOU think:

My points were SEVEN, which means I am an Adventurer (aka "The Enthusiast")
"I am happy and open to new things"

Adventurers are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.

How to Get Along with Me
-Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
-Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
-Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
-Don't try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
-Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
-Don't tell me what to do.

What I Like About Being a SEVEN
-being optimistic and not letting life's troubles get me down
-being spontaneous and free-spirited
-being outspoken and outrageous. It's part of the fun.
-being generous and trying to make the world a better place
-having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
-having such varied interests and abilities

What's Hard About Being a SEVEN
-not having enough time to do all the things I want
-not completing things I start
-not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career
-having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies
-feeling confined when I'm in a one-to-one relationship

SEVENs as Children Often
-are action oriented and adventuresome
-drum up excitement
-prefer being with other children to being alone
-finesse their way around adults
-dream of the freedom they'll have when they grow up

SEVENs as Parents
-are often enthusiastic and generous
-want their children to be exposed to many adventures in life
-may be too busy with their own activities to be attentive


If you are interested in taking the short quiz, here you go: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/6711512663497470889/Quick-Painless-ENNEAGRAM
There is a part at the end that asks for your username and password, you don't need to have one to get your results. Just skip it.

So, there is also this song by Fergie that I really, really like now. I heard it a million times on my way back to Utah from Ohio and I must admit, it has a really catchy tune. But, I thought it was weird! (especially since I'm a country music fan) But, the more I heard it, the more I liked it AND now, I just think it is the KEWLEST song! The music video, I could do without, but ... a really catchy, awesome song. Here ya go: ENJOY! Thanks a lot, you know who! ;P

Until next time ...

0 comments: