I have been tagged. So, here goes:
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: I was a sophomore at Box Elder High School, I was driving places (before I had my license!), I flunked Drivers Ed (because I never did my homework) and somehow STILL got my license - never had a ticket since!, AND was arrested :D
On my to-do list: -take lunch to my mom's friend, Theo, -pick up a few things for my mom at the store (she still can't get out of the house, yet), -write in my journal, -find a new craft to do over the weekend.
5 places that I've lived: -Willard & Perry, Utah (too close together to count as two) -Mesa, Arizona -Haslett, Michigan -Missoula, Montana -Toledo, Ohio
5 jobs I have had: -Paul's Patch -Maddox Drive-In -Receptionist at Dr. Mansourian's (dentist) -Front Desk Clerk at the Fairfield Inn -Nanny
What I would do if I became a billionaire: get on my knees and thank Heavenly Father, pay tithing, buy a modest home and a new car, go on a fun vacation with Brax, help those less fortunate, invest and save for Brax
Bad habits: -I'm way too hard on myself -I'm too sensitive at times -like making new projects but then hate cleaning it up -lose my patience with Braxton more than I should -worry about things that are out of my control
Things I enjoy: -surprises -doing things for others without being asked -laughing -outdoors -sports -learning new things
Things people don't know about me: -I want to own my own business, a craft store or be a cake decorator -I would like to go on a service mission and help those who are in third world countries -I "went out" with a boy in 7th grade and about 2 weeks later found out he was my step-cousin -I have never tasted any form of alcohol, smoked a cigarette or done drugs (let alone seen them with my own eyes) -Oh, yeah, I've been arrested! (you know that now, though --- but you didn't!)
I am now tagging: Jocelyn , Jamie, Julia, Tiffany and Tami




1 comments:
haha... I tagged you and you tagged me!! I hadn't looked at my comments except Gina tagging me with it already!! Silly.
Post a Comment