CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.08.2008

Well, thought you might like to know ...

So, a lot of things have happened around here. It's been crazy, it's been fun. It's been crazy fun!

Maybe you guys will get more of the whole picture by clicking, HERE.

7 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Holy Cow!! Congrats!!! Amazing pictures! Can't wait to hear more details! :)

Alissa said...

micheal is a great photographer. i love he's creativity. you two look great and in love. i like the one where david is jumping in the air above you, how did he jump that high? congratulations, maria, i'm so happy for you and its great to see you happy!

The Shill Spill said...

Wooooooooo Hoooooo! I am SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! That is soooo awesome! Michael does amazing pictures! Way to go guys! Can't wait to see more info. and details!
I love the picture with the birds, at night!

The Johnsons said...

COngratulations! That is way exciting! I was wondering when I would get on here and see this as an announcement! :)

B&B Goldsberry said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! You deserve to be happy! You guys are so cute together and make a cute couple! I will be watching for more details!!

The McClellan Clan said...

Good luck with everything cowgirl. Are you making the cake or someone else??? You'd do an awesome job!!! Take care. And good luck. Love ya
Joce

day dreamer said...

Maria, Holy Cow! Girl! YOu look so thin! I am so happy and excited for you, I don't believe it's you in the growling picture, you'd neverrrrr act like that! Love ya and congrats!